Thursday, February 28, 2008

First Post Ever

Hello all! This is offcially my first post on here...EVER. I am so excited to be blogging. If you are wondering what I am going to be blogging about..then check the list below :]



  • My items

  • My shop

  • Other peoples shops

  • Other peoples items

  • My life in general

  • My lastest creations

  • My new ideas

If I find a shop that I really like, I wil definetly show you all some pictures, and maybe do a mini interview with them so we can all see their thought process and how the finish product looks so wonderful!


I have my shop set up on etsy.com if you were curious. But I guess you could have gathered that from the etsy wolf icon on the right. <--- It is such a wonderful website full of so many talented artists. I am officially ADDICTED. hehe. If you didn't quite get the message yet from the pictures on the site, I make greeting cards. AND I LOVE IT. I can not get enough of it. My mom knits scarves and I also feature her items on my website also! She has only had one sale though. :[ Well i am off!


Until Next Time,


Ally<3



9 comments:

DECA Candle and Bath said...

Welcome to the blogging world.

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

You are off to a wonderful start! Happy blogging...it is so much fun!

candypegram said...

welcome to more addiction!! :) love your blog! can't wait to see more!

julia said...

Great start! I'm just becoming addicted myself.
Your Mom's scaft is awesome!

Anonymous said...

You're off to a great start! Can't wait to see more!

Barbra said...

Welcome and good luck! It's a bit addicting!

Martha Hughes said...

You're off to a great start with your blog - good content. Keep up the good work.

rosebudinnh said...

welcome to blogging!

Claire Howson said...

Great blog idea, looking forward to reading more : )