Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Saturday, May 17, 2008
GOODLUCK TO ALL, AND START POSTING!
Friday, May 16, 2008
20 Things to do when its raining out..
1. Make paper airplanes and fly them across the room.
2. Have your own film festival. Pick a theme and rent several action movies, or sci fi movies, or movies with the same actor in them.
3. Go to a museum or an aquarium
4. Do crossword puzzles – even make your own puzzles!
5. Try sudoku puzzles, fun for the whole family.
6. Play Scrabble, Monopoly or Candyland or another board game.
7. Bake cookies and give some to your family or friends.
8. Tell family stories and take the time to learn about family history.
9. Call someone you care about for a talk.
10. Make tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.
11. Make shadow puppets with your hands and a flashlight on the wall.
12. Make mandalas.
13. Make paper bag puppets with lunch bags.
14. Teach the children how to say hello and goodbye in a foreign language.
15. Teach mom how to play the video game all the kids are playing.
16. Get pizza delivered for lunch and eat it picnic style on the floor.
17. Draw pictures to send to the grandparents and other relatives. Sit down and write actual letters to everyone.
18. Go to the library and have everyone get a book they like. Take turns reading out loud from your books reading to each other.
19. Watch the Discovery channel and learn about animals and nature.
20. Write a funny story together, everyone writing one sentence until you get to “The End”.
OHHH and i want to share this AWESOME recipe for a mini appetizer. Its SO good, and my cousin makes it all the time for family get togethers!
1/2 pound cooked ham, thinly sliced
1/2 pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
1 pound processed American cheese, sliced
2 cups mayonnaise
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 onion, chopped
1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
2 tomatoes, diced
12 hoagie rolls, torn into pieces for dipping
-Tear the ham, salami and American cheese into small pieces. Place in a large bowl.
-In a medium bowl, blend the mayonnaise and oregano. Mix the mayonnaise mixture into the ham mixture 1/2 cup at a time, until meats and cheese are well coated. Mix in the onion.
-Before serving, mix in the lettuce and tomatoes. Serve with the hoagie roll pieces for dipping.
Have a great night everyone<3
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Swim with a dolphin.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
I have gotten enough people to send me their things for my PROMO packs. They are great. I made up about 10 of them last night. You can see how they look here in this post. I am hoping for some more people though, because some people only sent me enough things for 10 packages. They are great though. So many goodies and discounts. AND ITS FREE with any purchase. How awesome is THAT? I know i would LOVEEE to get one of these packs along with my order. :]
All my wonderful volunteers were super nice, and GREAT to chat with. I really truly enjoyed messaging each one.
One of the people who sent me their awesome cards was Weirdbuglady. SHE MAKES HER OWN BUSINESS CARDS OUT OF USED BOXES. I turned it over, and it was the back of like a ceral box. How awesome is that? SOOO creative and eco-friendly! I tried to get a good picture of them, but thats the best i could do. This person truly has a great shop. You need to go browse..or even buy ;]