Friday, February 29, 2008

New Concept to my shop


So lately I have been thinking about doing a mini "thank you card" so that etsyians can put in their packages to their customers. Then one lovely lady (www.aschlidesigns.etsy.com) contacted me and asked me to do something along those lines for her! I felt like this was fate saying your meant to do this, so heres your chance! Of course I accepted, and it turns out i just got her feedback today, she loves them. I am so excited. 

Other than her, I have sold these mini "thank yous" two other times. Actually just one 5 minutes ago. hehe. I added different designs so you can choose or even do a combo order. People seem to love the idea of them, and i love making them!

Also I have been looking around at ALOT of shops, and finding some great items and people that i want to feature sometime soon, so be on the look-out for that! 

I added two blogs to my "MY FAVORITE BLOGGERS" list over on the left here <--- check out their awesome blogs and websites. 

Until Next Time,
Ally

5 comments:

Bridget said...

I really love the idea of your little thank you notes. If you'd like to blog link swap, let me know.
hugs,
Bridget ♥

Sherry said...

You did a great job setting up your blog. I'd love it if you add my link. Thanks.

Mary said...

That dotty paper is my favorite.

EtsyBlabbler said...

Those cards are awesome! I love the long ones, very neat and pretty idea =)
I would love to be featured sometime if you like my items :)
http://www.Beadz4BookWormz.Etsy.com

Thanks,
Tracey

Sarah McBride said...

what a GREAT idea for etsy business owners. I LOVE the idea of pretty mini thank you's. I do have mini thank you cards that I add, but they are kind of plain. Very inspiring!!