Monday, March 3, 2008

"When going through hell keep going"

Hello all! Since my last post I have not really done too much. I worked all this weekend, which I was bummed about because I really wanted to have the time to create some new and awesome cards...looks like i'll be doing that tonight after dinner.

Anyways, lately I have been hearting and looking for some amazing etsy artists to feature on here. Just to let you know that sometimes it will be in the form of an interview and some pictures, or sometimes I will just put a picture that I like and their shop name and link. It depends. But you can look for this EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT. I may do this more often, but you can definetly expect to see someone new every Tuesday.

Recently, one of my cousin's best friends got into a serious car accident and is currently still in the hospital drifting in and out of a coma. She is pretty banged up and is "going through hell." She wont be graduating with her high school class this year as she wont be able to make up the work. Horrible thing to happen to a high school senior in February dont ya think? I would just ask everyone who reads this to keep my cousin and her friend in your thoughts and prayers.

On a brigher note...
I found this lovely piece that you can see above the other day on etsy...of course. I just love the sayings that this person uses on their items! You can visit their shop here. Very inspirational.




AND....to tell you about my shop, all scarves are FREE SHIPPING, so check that out. AND alot more cards will be uploaded tomorrow so check back!




Until next time,
Ally


"When going through hell keep going" HC<3

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Great blog, I'm looking forward to seeing some great Etsians!!

SmuTopia said...

Excellent Blog! I just started my own blog (smutopia.blogspot.com)so I like to see what others have done :-) I would love for you to consider featuring my work or my etsy shop--here's something you might like (it's my favorite!) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9360744

ThePeachTree said...

Digging your blog :) I'll be back to check what's to come!

Bridget said...

If you're going through hell keep on going is a great lyric isnt it? true too.
hugs & good karma,
Bridget

Anonymous said...

Great job on your blog! I just started one not too long ago also! We could feature one another! Here's mine: nicoleleeartistry.wordpress.com and convo me to swap spots on blogs! http://nicoleleeartistry.etsy.com