Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First PROMO pack person!

Okay, so if you read my post below, you are well aware that i am starting to do something called "Promo Packs." GratefulGoods is my very first person to be included in these wonderful, informative goodie bags!
Each customer will have the option on recieving one of these packs or not. After you have purchased from me, I will convo you and ask if you would like one. REMEMBER THESE ARE FREE. Some people would not like such things added in with their purchased good. Not a problem!
Anyways, GratefulGoods sent me some super colorful business cards ( that you can see here in this post) that will be sure to catch the attention of any potential buyer! Be sure to check out all the neat things in their shop. Including this super cute candle you see below!

I will post sometime else this week <3

Ally

3 comments:

Mrs. Miller said...

Great idea. Do you give many away?

Unknown said...

Very nice looking promos

Little Pods Clothing said...

oooh nice promos. I need some myself.