Thursday, April 24, 2008

IM BACKKKKKK

Hello all! It has been a few weeks. BUT i am back!! I finally got all my work done. Thank goodness! I have alot of cute stuff coming into my shop in the next few days. I just need to get some batteries for my camera.

TO LET ALL YOU SELLERS KNOW:
I would love to start doing some promo packs to go along with my orders.
If you would like to be included..

you can send:
-Your business cards
-Buttons,magents,pencils,pens,mirrors,ect.
-moo cards
-samples
-or ANYTHING else you would like included!!

These will be going out with everyone of my orders.
If interested please let me know or convo' me on Etsy.
ALSO IF YOU SEND ME SOMETHING TO INCLUDE I WILL BE FEATURING YOU HERE ON MY BLOG.

Next i found this awesome Etsy seller, MudHutt, a few weeks ago. I absolutely adore her shop. You can see a few of her items in this post.

Doesn't she just have the cutest things? You NEED to go check out the rest of her shop. She is always adding new things.

Also. I added this card twice to my shop by accident, so anyone who buys it will be getting a FREE gift with it!!!! Thanks :]
I will be updating again this week.
UNTIL THEN,
Ally<3

12 comments:

Bonghi Nautra said...

those plates are adorable

Jennifer said...

Cute card! I love the owl :-) The muddhuts stuff is adorable too. Nice find!

Artifax said...

Those plates are totally cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

Punky N Munky said...

very nice! Thank you for sharing!

Katie L. said...

That card is adorable! :)

The Nature Nut said...

Oooo I do love Mudhutt! Thanks for sharing this great find :o)

Sea Glass Things said...

I love those plates - I need to get me one ;) And as always - you have beautiful cards!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute!

Anonymous said...

The plates are so cool. :-)

Beadin By The Sea said...

That bird plate is darling and I love the card too. Very colorful!

AuntDsHandcrafts said...

Beautiful card!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Yup--her shop is really cute! --and so is yours!
Smiles, Karen