Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Feeling good!!

Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I have posted anything here. I have been taking all of your advice, and just trying to get better! I am finally starting to feel okay again. :] Thank goodness! Sales have suffered greatly because of it, but oh well. Havent had the energy to make anything new, besides the tags you see in this post. After I'm done writing this I think im going to go try and bang out a few more items.

I went shopping for a dress yesterday, for a formal I am going to for school. Went to Davids Bridal, and found this dress, that i fell in love with, it looks better in person though. I am excited though. I love formals. :]

I really like it though when i wear the dress it falls completely to the ground and poofs out a little bit which i really like!!!

I will update later this week.

Ally.

P.s- mention this post, and ill include a free card with any purchase!

3 comments:

Little Pods Clothing said...

I'm glad you are back. :) want to trade blog links?

Parallax Photo said...

Pretty dress, I love that color!

Allison said...

Is that the color you're going to get? It's gorgeous!