Friday, March 28, 2008

Sick :[

Hey guys :[ i have been really sick for the past few days, im still exhausted and worn out. I hope i get over this soon. Im sick of being sick! I dont have the energy to be on etsy promoting when im not feeling well. Ugh. Sales are suffering because of it.

I added new tags yesterday, i forgot to put them up like a week ago, take a look. <---
I am really getting some good responses from that poll to the left you see <--- take it if you havent already! I am starting to work on some notebooks, and more tags will be coming, i promise! You have to buy them though! ;]

Alright well im already worn out from writing just little blurb. I will update when I am feeling much better. Hopefully that will be soon.

In the mean time, i found this cute little thing on etsy yesterday, I just love it. <3
Check out Urbanpaisley's shop here.
Until then,
Ally..

6 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

I do hope you will be feeling better soon..Don't worry about the shop, just get better..

Little Pods Clothing said...

two bees in a pod.. haha that cracks me up. I'm a Peapod myself :) Little Pods, rather. I love your tags in your shop. Excellent.

Handcrafted by LaMar said...

just did a post about being sick and having no vacation time as a crafter...but as you we all have to get up and make it happen because no one is gonna do it for us

great post

www.eaoc.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Sucks to be sick as it is but worse on the weekend. Don't worry about your shop... health comes first!

capitolagirl said...

Found your blog through Etsy forums, hope you feel better soon!

DECA Candle and Bath said...

Hope you're feeling better.