Thursday, March 6, 2008

3 years, and im in LoVe.

Hola!

So today offically marks the three year anniversary for me and my boyfriend :] He is the best thing in the whole world, and makes me so happy...most of the time. ;] Wouldnt change him for the WORLD....well.. maybe the world.....just kidding! But of course we wont be going out or anything tonight, because he got surgery 2 days ago and is still in some pain. So hopefully next weekend we can celebrate. I bought him a cute card though that I think meant alot to him! Funny how I wouldnt make him a card..but i feel like i shower him with my cards lol.
Anyways to celebrate...Free gift with purchase of any card today in my shop!

Moving on, sales have been so slow on etsy this week! I feel like as soon as the calender hit March 1st, I have hit a brick wall. ah! Hoping for maybe a sale or two in the next couple days...especially since the weekend is coming! Offering my love forever to whoever buys from me..hehe!

Once upon an awesome etsyian....
I found this awesome shop on etsy a few days ago, and she has such cute things! Like check out these two awesome clipboards! Perfect if your a teacher !! The one on the right is mini! I just think its so cute! Definetly on my WISH LIST. You can visit kuteklipboardsbyamy's shop here!

Speaking of wish lists, i think im going to do one of those soon, and show you guys all the pictures of what i would like :] I think that sounds like some fun! I have tons of items marked down as favorites, its insane.
Plan on making lots of new things tonight, after i go visit my grandmother. So check back tomorrow ill post them up here!
Until Next Time,
Ally


4 comments:

Leslie said...

i love Kute*s clipbaords! Woohoo!!! Go Kute!!

ThePeachTree said...

Happy anniversary!!

Jewelry by Titi said...

Hi! I love ALL your work! Totally awsome colors and GREAT patterns!

CrazyGirlBoutique said...

Love the Clipboards! I hearted you a few weeks ago!