Monday, March 17, 2008

OH MY!

Hello all, its been a few days now.. I hope everyone that is reading this is doing well. The other day i recieved my tile in the mail from the lady that i am doing the custom order for. I love it heres a picutre of it. <---- I just love it. AND in return i am making her custom "thank you's" and this is what i came up with...as you can see the brown and robins egg blue is kinda like her theme for all the tiles. So i wanted to duplicate that. I may or may not add a rhinestone..not sure yet.
Anyways...very busy lately, as you probably could of gathered. Between doing some custom orders and trying to make new things, and study for school its just becoming so hetic! OH MY!

I put some new things in my shop over the last few days. Take a look at them, they are in my shop, and some are throughout this post.

Tomorrow I will be featuring another artist, but dont expect it to be posted until later on, because i have a meeting tomorrow, unfortanetly.

OH WHAT I REALLY WANTED TO TELL YOU .. was that i got a TREASURY, and i made it a BnR! Its called a "buy and replace" for all you who arent fimilar. You buy from the list, and then I would replace the person with you and soemthing from your shop!
Theres the link, go ahead and buy something, its super cute and cheap!!!

I have been looking in alot of card books lately, looking for new techniques and such, and saw eyelets. So of course i went out and bought them, and then bought the tool you need to use them with. So.. You will be seeing alot of eyelets coming in my next couple pieces because they are just so cute! You can see that i used them in my tags...already.
Well I will be back sometime tomorrow, take care and visit my treasury!!!
Until Then,
Ally

2 comments:

Treasures by Tina said...

Ooh! Sharing items you've gotten from other people is a great idea!

Just Bead It said...

Hi there! Very nice blog - I love that tile you got!!