Monday, March 24, 2008

A lovely day at the mailbox ...

Goodmorning....i hope everyone Easter was great, and the easter bunny left them with lots of candy. :] I worked a double on Easter, so mine wasnt all that great. lol. Anyways, on Saturday I went to my mailbox to find a lovely package from CrazyGirlBoutique. If you remember, i did a feature on her not too long ago, look below.

Included in the package were my business card notebooks, which are SO cute! I just LOVE them! and an AWESOME flower pen! The packaging was great, and it was just so awesome to recieve such nice things in the mail. Everyone should have some of these little notebooks, as they are a great promotional, and helpful tool! She offers them at a great price too. You can click on the picture to visit her shop.

I added some cute new things to my shop recently, im starting a new "bird" line, which i think is going to turn out to be really cute. I have only listed two of them so far, but more are coming i promise!! I think my circle thank you's are the cutest though.
Anyways, I will update you tomorrow with new things, and a feature.
Take Care,
Ally

6 comments:

WillowStreet said...

Nice blog! I love those thank you tags! Very nice.

Sheikasaurus Rex said...

The thank you cards are adorable! I've been thinking of making 'Thank You' cards as well and these are an inspiration. Can't wait to see your bird line. :)

TexasTesla said...

I do like the round bird cards! Hmmm...round, or rectangle. Too many choices!

LampGoods by Jann said...

I love your little bird tags. So simple yet fun. Nice blog too.

Scribble Nation said...

TAG! You're it.
http://scribblenation.typepad.com/scribble_monster/2008/03/more-random-fac.html

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Katie L. said...

Those bird tags are way cute!