Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ok, LOTS of new stuff to look at !

Hello :] So the feature I did the other night, showed up below my last post..which wasnt what I wanted but...thats okay. So check it out please drop a comment too! Anyways i have been quite the busy "bee" ..get it...two bees in a pod..busy bee..haha! I have added lots of new stuff to my shop within the past few days, some of it sold right away. I will post the pictures of what i still have left and what i added yesterday. You can find them throughout the post here. Convo me with any questions.

Next topic...remember how i was telling you the lights flickered a few times the other night, when i was having that really bad storm?...well turns out 5 minutes before i leave for work, the power goes out with no sign of it coming back on. I was like WONDERFUL, story of my life. I had to stay at my grandparents that night because there was no heat. My power didnt come back on until Sunday around 1. To say the least i was really missing the computer and my etsy! haha! I forgot how hard it is to live without electric! Stupid wind!


Last night went out to dinner with the boyfriend :] it was soo good. But I come home today to find my leftovers eaten. I was a little steamed, because i was really looking forward to munching on them!!!! :[ ggrrrr.


Also, i am really trying hard to boost my site views, of both here and on my shop. So please if you have any friends direct them to my website!! I am also trying to sell my products in a couple of shops around town and other states as well. We'll see how that goes. If anyone could offer me information let me know!

The status on my DAD's creation, is that he didnt start yet, i dont think... im guessing this weekend he'll make whatever he is making. The other day he told my mom that i need to think " out of the box." He is always a debbie downer with me. Oh well im not dweling on it.
I found this lovely lyric today and i thought i should share:
"Take my hand, take my whole life, too for i cant help falling in love with you. "- Here and now

AND if you could all maybe leave a comment or something, telling me something you would like to see me put in my shop, it could be anything paper related, please dont say like a purse or something. :] THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

i will post some more tomorrow.
Until Then,
ally.

7 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Nice to hear you are selling! Your items are great..nice blog too! I don't think I would like being w/out my laptop for that long either..god bless ya for that!

TexasTesla said...

Parents are great about making us feel 6" tall, aren't they? Oh well - make what you love, and be happy!

Martha Hughes said...

Your cards are fantastic. I really like what you are doing - your cards are very eye catching because of the colors that you use.

I really felt for you being away from your computer - it would kill me. Two months ago I would have never considered reading a blog or making comments. Now look at me - talking to perfect strangers like I've known them all my life. :)

Keep up the good work. You've got a great blog - it's very personable and friendly and well written. That alone should get more people to your blog.

Martha

Trulymom's Creations said...

Your work is really nice...I just love my new thank you cards. :o)

Unknown said...

hey there,

here are my links

http://misscarnival.etsy.com

http://misscarnival.livejournal.com

thanks! hope to be featured :)

much love,
debbie

ThePeachTree said...

I'll take one of everything!! You do such beautiful work!

My @ thahotness.com said...

Beautiful work...