Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just thought you should see this....


I found this lovely persons shop the other day while chatting with them in the fourms. I immediately fell in love with this particular item. Their shop is all about recycling and repurposing items. To check out Green Artistry's shop click here. :]

Today I have tons to do, I have to finish up one custom order, and then totally start a new one. AH. Hopefully I will have time to create some new things in the midst of all this! 

Well I will try to post later, or tomorrow :]
Until Then, 
Ally

3 comments:

Livy said...

Good luck getting everything done, I should go and start on a to-do list of my own.

ThePeachTree said...

very nice! I love those colors together :) It's wonderful meeting such kind people in the Etsy Forums.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, that pretty!