Friday, March 21, 2008

What I bought on Etsy today..

Hello! I just thought I would do a quick post about what I bought today on etsy. :]
I bought from a LOVELY shop called Meeting Street Designs She sells the absolute cutest hair accessories EVER. Clips, headbands, pony tails, ect. She also sells keychains, and magnets! You can't go wrong here. I bought these orignally....... Arent they gorgeous?!

And then since she is so WONDERFUL, she offered me a free gift because I was so close to being her 1300 sale. 1300 SALES PEOPLE, THATS ALOT. She is awesome at what she does, and i adore her shop. AND she such a nice person to talk to as well! I usually have at least one of her items in my BnR treasuries when i get one, because her shop is great. This is what i picked out for free....

I honestly CAN NOT WAIT to see these in the mail! :] Please everyone go check out her shop!

Also, please take my poll that you see to the left.

Thanks so much, and HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Until Next time, Ally

"Steady feet dont fail me now..."

7 comments:

MaryMarsh said...

Ally, thank you for the feature! I appreciate the nice things you said. I hope you will enjoy your ponytail holders as much as I enjoyed making them. Take care! ~MaryMarsh

OMB said...

happy easter!!!
those are lovely hair accessories!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

They ares sweet..off to check out her shop!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the colors and designs she uses. Hadn't seen her shop yet, so I'll have to go check it out. Thanks!

Waterrose said...

Those are so cute...think I'll have to go visit!

appleandi said...

Oh she is already one of my loves on etsy!

Bridget said...

These are very pretty.