Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

I have been tagged by Crazy Times Candles to write 7 RANDOM things about myself!

I was also featured in their blog yesterday!!! So check it out! They are SO nice and have a wonderful shop set up on etsy selling bath products, soaps, candles, lip balm, ect.!!!

In the picture you can see something that looks edible but its actually a BATH cupcake! You put it in the bathtub with you and it fizzes up! Check out their shop for more info.

Here it goes:
1.) I am highly claustrophobic.
2.) My dog's name is boogie. NO not boogey like in your nose! Like the golf term.
3.) Give me mozzerella sticks and I will be happy for a LONG time.
4.) I am addicted to bagels with butter and jelly.
5.) I used to get homesick, but grew out of that phase quite fast.
6.) I love going to Ocean City, MD with my boyfriend in the summer.
7.) I just love being home wearings sweats with my hair a mess, and making cards. Its my favorite.

and im tagging three new people:
http://theprimpantry.blogspot.com/
http://bdorsa.blogspot.com/
http://outofthebluedesigns.blogspot.com/

Okay check back later, for my feature for the night!!!!

8 comments:

Callooh Callay said...

I'm getting addicted to reading these things. So boogie is pronounced like bo-gie? Cute name...just subject to abuse.

TWO BEES IN A POD said...

lol yes callooh callay, SO much abuse :]

Simple Splendor Photography said...

I definately agree with #7! At home, in sweats, making anything!

thatsoaplady said...

Thanks for tagging me ..Does that mean I have to tag 3 people now? Never been tagged :)

Anonymous said...

Oh your not the only claustrophobic. Keep me next to the door at all times.

Nice blog. I'll check back in tomorrow ;)

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Names are unreal in impact..he must play golf.Nice cards.Share the sweats and messy hair tendency also.

Julie said...

I just found your blog after you posted a comment on mine. Such cute things here! :)
http://www.onthedotcreations.typepad.com

Moonchild Dancing! said...

That cupcake looks delish! I've been tagged too but I still have to post about it! lol Have a great day!!