Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ETSY ARTIST FEATURE 1

Hello all! This will be my first time ever featuring an etsy artist on here! I am so excited to be doing this. It gives me the opportunity to look at some great items and chat with a bunch of great people!
FEATURE: PHRIENDLYK8
I just happened to stumble upon this etsyian's shop and fell in love with her items! She does amazing work and deserves to be featured! You can tell she works hard and loves what she does! Check out PHRIENDLYK8'S entire shop here.

Mini- Interview:

When did you first get introduced to your hobby?
I first got introduced to sewing when I was in middle school. I was very small and could never find "cool" clothes that fit me, so I asked my mother to teach me how to sew!
How long have you been on Etsy?
I joined Etsy September 29, 2007 and started listing in early October 2007.

What has Etsy done for you as a crafter?
Etsy has given me exposure around the world! It is so hard to get your work seen, and Etsy is a great place where anyone can find your work. I have sold items to the Netherlands, Ireland, Canada, and many places in the US!


Describe your work space.
My husband and I live in the smallest one room apartment you could ever imagine. Basically my fabric, sewing machines and everything that I need to sew is taking up the entire apartment!


What inspires you?
I am very inspired by nature and music. I always have my eyes and ears open!


Any other misc. information that you want people to know about you?
I love to do custom orders. I love to bring other people's ideas to life for them!

Please visit her shop and look around, its truly one of a kind!



Check back tomorrow for another post, and some new items added to my shop!
Until Then,
Ally

4 comments:

PhriendlyK8's Threads said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! Your blog is very beautiful and I feel honored to be a part of it!
Thanks a million! :)

Unknown said...

beautiful work. lovely blog. love the features.

Jeni said...

Yay! I <3 phreindlyk8's shop! Great feature!

erin, maker of chimes said...

This is a great shop for you to have featured. Love their work.