Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tons of New and Wonderful Here

Hello all! I just wanted to do a quick update before I head off to work for the night. I just added BUNCHES of wonderful things to my shop!! You can see them listed here throughout this post :]

Anyways, I think i will feature someone tomorrow night after i get home from work, i have soooooooooooo many people on my "list" so to say so I better get a moving!
The weather today here was NUTS!!! It would rain So hard for about 5 minutes, then stop and get sunny, this went on for about 2 hours. It was so weird! The power even went out a few times.

Oh this is a funny story. My dad now wants to see if he can make something and see if it will sell...so he dragged me and my mom today to Micheals craft store so he could get supplies to make his "creation." Lord only knows what this will look like..lol. He needs to compete with me in everything! He knows that I am doing well on Etsy, and he is just jealous. I will definetly post his creation up here for everyone to see when he finishes it. :] I just can't wait.

Anyways, I will post again tomorrow! Check out my shop for the rest of my new!

Until Next Time,
Ally

4 comments:

Rocki Adams said...

Very nice cards! I can hardly wait to see what your dad creates! How cute :)

Over The Top Aprons said...

Great Blog and darling cards!
http://themommyandmeboutique.blogspot.com

yellowplum said...

I love the pretty flowery patterns you use in your cards! They remind me of spring, which hopefully will come soon...

Dawn Alice Rogers said...

These are so sweet. I love the word/stems.
:)